Health Leadership High School
Open House and Health Fair
Tuesday, February 10th from 4:30pm-6:30pm
1900 Randolph SE Albuquerque, NM 87106
- Meet with HLHS Administration and Teachers
- Register students to attend HLHS
- Get information on college resources for high school students
- Meet with community partners who work with HLHS students to provide experiences in the health field
- Get health resources and information
- Enjoy dinner with the HLHS Family!
First Choice Community Healthcare-Receive information on health care access and learn about participating in CPR opportunities.
College Information-Learn about opportunities at Central NM Community College, University of NM, and Highlands University.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)-?Participate in Power of Parents underage drinking prevention workshop for parents and families.
American Heart Association-Learn about healthy lifestyles, health recipes and participate in a cooking demonstration.
Grow the Future NM-Get FREE vegetables and learn about opportunities to purchase local grown foods.
Centro Savila-Receive information on health insurance and enrollment.
Community Health Sciences-Learn about health resources and receive information on the importance of students attending school regularly.
Evolvement-Learn about strategies to promote a tobacco free NM especially for youth.
American Heart Association cooking demonstration 5:30pm-6:00pm
MADD Power of Parents 6:00-6:30pm